Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's up...

Had a great day at Fibre friend, Tina Barnes' home. Worked a bit on a commission piece and felted a sample for Tina using some lovely dyed net organza and merino to show her the effect. It felted down 75%. Amazing! I also picked up my remaining pieces at Sandra Whitton's gallery and have cut up some silk ready to go in the dye pots for my upcoming workshop. I will give them the option of purchasing silk at the workshop or before. I hope to fire up the pots on Friday. I am itching to get in the studio but with big boys at camp it is special time with the little one. We visit a friend and my god daughter tomorrow and make some deliveries. I also pick up info for the Kingston Fibre Artists as I become the official chair in September. Bye for now.

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus