Saturday, December 27, 2008

After Holiday Sloth

Well, Christmas and Boxing day have passed and we are still moving rather slowly. My mind, however, has been spinning with new ideas and my sketch book is never too far from reach. I did spend a couple of hours in the studio yesterday and have a few "pods" ready to go. I surfed Amazon yesterday and ordered some very cool books that should be full of inspiration. I got hung up trying to decide what work would be for what show and came to the conclusion that I just needed to work and those decisions can be made later. I also need to invest some serious time into planning for some teaching in the Spring, but I need to focus on Winter work for now. I will be sending work to Toronto OCC and Tom Thompson Gallery in Owen Sound in the next couple of weeks. I will start wetting down my work in the studio today and am putting it off as it is cold in there! Well, a cup of coffee in hand, I will venture forth...

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus