Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hi Everyone

Hello! I know it has been a while. I have been super busy, as we all are this time of year. I have entered another juried show at the Tom Thompson Gallery in Owen Sound. Have not heard yet about it or the DIWhy exhibit, but will hear this month. I am also working on a solo show for 2011. I will keep you posted. I have several scarves and a few other pieces at the Sandra Whitton Gallery in Kingston. I have sold 4 pieces already and hope more will go. Sandra's Gallery has been a successful venue for me. It really is a nice space.

I am ticked with a "certain" other gallery that is awful at communicating...no reply to my calls or emails. I am so out of there in the new year.

My fibre sales are high with all the keen crafters out there. I am so happy to see people making gifts for their children rather than buying a bunch of crap. I am headed out today to buy a few supplies I need to make some things this weekend for teacher gifts etc...Well, I need coffee.

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus