Monday, May 25, 2009

Is that light I see??

I have yet to put the store back together and unpack my wool to assess the supply situation! I will probably do that after this entry. That is if the glass of wine I am sipping does not put me in a state of extreme relaxation and apathy. The boys are insulting each other over the dinner dishes they are washing and I am trying to ignore it and let them work it out. Hmm, they are done...things are quiet. That is except for the dog chasing the setting suns reflection against the wall. Considering he is half Border Collie, he sure is dumb (did I say that?). Today was full of volunteering, surly customers, errands to prepare for field trips and the like...but now it is actually peaceful. Almost like the last 12 hours did not just happen in what seemed like the last 6. I think I will sneak away to the studio, tidy up and get my space ready for studio time later this week...bye!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus