Friday, June 19, 2009

Beads and Baubles Workshop Tomorrow


Today did not go entirely as planned, but I managed to get done what needed to get done. I am all set for the workshop I am teaching at Wintergreen Studios tomorrow. I am teaching beads and Brooches. I have added "baubles" too, as some of the "beads" would make great pendants...or rings...or barrettes. It took me all afternoon to make these fun little things and it felt good to sit and needle again after not doing so for a long time! These are just needle felted, but they can be wet felted too! I will post pictures of the workshop soon!
For some reason I cannot link Wintergreen. The website is http://www.wintergreenstudios.com/
Google them if you have difficulty!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

these are really cool Andrea!

Jasmine said...

I love the colours.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus