Saturday, June 13, 2009


What a great day! I met Faye Wilkinson for lunch while she was in town from Haliburton where she teaches and has her studio and home. We went to a favorite place of mine, Pan Chancho. We had a lovely visit and being with her seemed oddly familiar even though we had never met face to face. I checked in at home and head out to the Art Among the Ruins. A stunning setting at the home of mosaic artist, Stacey Anderson, on the rapidly flowing Napanee river. Many artists, lots of traffic. A beautiful place. I wanted to move in! Home now...I am getting discs ready to send off and CV's ready to print to send off to some galleries to book some exhibitions. I really need a 5 year calender!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus