Saturday, July 11, 2009

Funky pins




Four fun-ky pins to dress up some great jackets I got at a killer sale. I wear a generally neutral (black and grey) wardrobe and have a few special pieces and dress them up will funky jewelry either made by me or by other favorite artists. I made these last night and today and I will be taking the necklace I posted a while back to be strung properly tomorrow. I will have lots of fun things to wear when I teach/travel/etc. They are really fun. I thought about putting them on etsy, but think I will keep 'em!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

OliTa said...

Absolutely fantastic pins, Andrea !

krex said...

Yeah ! Love all that texture and color , a great alternative to the "felted flower" pins .(looks like more fun to make as well)

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus