Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Look at me! I am in Wisconsin!

Oh, aren't I cute? This is me in Wisconsin. Oh, how I love cheese!

Okay...I have not had any cheese yet, however Pat Sparks made me a fabulous ham and avocado sandwich for lunch! I am fading fast as I have been up since 3:00 a.m. I am ready for dinner and a glass of red wine and off to sleep. We will leave early tomorrow to Madison to get set up and get teaching! I begin with 2 days of felted figures and will post images as they become available tomorrow if I can get a wifi connection.

Pat and I are surfing the net and finding some very cool needle felted tapestries from the czech. republic and Israel. Fascinating. Pat is such a well fo knowledge!! She's a well OF knowledge too!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus