Monday, July 13, 2009

Scale Reference


I decideded to show you how the pin looks on the jacket so you get an idea of scale. I love big and funky. This was done on some hot pink net organza and I I love the raw edges. I am going to fray them out a little more. The wool was some red c-1/pelsull and some silk fibres that got eaten up in the fulling process, a bit of merino, some yarns and locks and, of course, the beads and metal washers. The jacket is short and fitted with a 3/4 sleeve (which I usually hate) and has a great fit, which you cannot see here.
Not sure what is in the cards for today...post office to mail a custom order ring to someone at the Ontario Crafts Council and back to here to see what the boys would like to do today! Oh, yes...and a powerpoint presentation to prepare for the Midwest Felters Symposium...

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

Oooh that looks good! Certainly makes a statement!

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Now that means something coming from you!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus