Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cake

Okay, this image has nothing to do with my day, but I find it so disturbingly funny. Not sure why it makes me laugh. Perhaps it is my mood. I have had the occasion recently where I have been really tired and something sets me off and I can't stop laughing. It is like when you could go either way...laughing or crying over nothing. Wow, how random!

I did spend the day felting. I even fed the kids lunch, which often does not happen on a Saturday if I am in the studio. I finished the last of a 3 pod collection. Of course, my entire exhibit will be pods, at this point, but these 3 will hang together. The theme for my "Connections" group show is "Naked". I have an idea for a piece I will title "exposed" and I plan on starting tomorrow with some superfine merino and maybe some silk. I will post images of it in progress and when it is done!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus