Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Weekend to come...

I, of course, have my BIG opening in Belleville on Saturday. I hope to see some of you there and chat over some punch, cheese and crackers and lots of felted work!

On Sunday, I am double booked...my fibre group, The Kingston Fibre Artists, has it's group show at the Wilson Room in Kingston. I have some guilt as I am only sending one piece, as all my work went to Belleville, but I think they will understand! I will likely make a quick appearance, but will be spending the bulk of my day at Kollaboration Kingston. This is an amazing starting point with some local artists that I am very excited about. Inspired by an Ontario Crafts Council event I participated in in the Toronto area, my friend and artist, Lindsey Fair, decided to apply for a grant and bring the concept to our community. We totally got it and will spend it very wisely. Big things are going to come from this, I know this for certain. I am at a bit of a turning point with the show hung and this body of work almost feels "done". I am ready to evolve and see where the tide of all this energy take me. Several of the artists I have worked with before and I can feel the momentum. I love that we are all dedicated to our crafts, serious professionals and ready to play. Stay tuned...I'm going to have some great pictures to share after this weekend!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

krex said...

I'm looking forward t pics of your show.....I'm sure it will be successful after all that hard work .

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus