Sunday, March 21, 2010

To Do

My day begins with my growing "To Do" list. I leave for Massachusetts in 17 days (but who's counting?!) and top of the list is completing sample bags for my bag class. I am also teaching landscapes, but there is little prep needed there. I also have a half day tomorrow for my "Kollaboration" group. It's funny we had "assignments", but I have kind of gone off and done some different stuff and even collaborated with someone outside the group. I love the spark the group has fanned. This is my list as I wrote it last night....make sense if you will:

Sunday
1. Finish bag
2. Layout new bag (finnwool)
3. Red cord for wood
4. Small raw wool sample
5. Sample for Stefan

I could have added a few things to my list last night, but already feel my list is a little ambitious for the next 2 weeks with the rest of my busy life intervening. I'm on coffee #2, time to pour #3 and head to the delicious solitude of my studio where a cold, wet prefelted bag awaits! I will post an image when it is done....



Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Last night I dreamed I had lots of money and was spending a week in New England and taking BOTH your landscape and bag classes! It was a glorious dream ...

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus