Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Laundry List

Ah, the "Laundry List". Things are happening at lightning speed. Calls coming in, enquires, bookings, publications. I feel a bit like I am being pulled along in a rip-tide, and I am moving in slo-mo. I had a commission to felt today, as the rest of the week is booked, but I putzed around with the layout like I have all the time in the world. I had to sit down tonight with my monthly calenders and look at the big picture for the next couple of months, as I fear I am missing something. You know... those things that jolt you out of REM and leave your heart racing?
I had a call today from the Canadian Guild of Craft and have added them to the list of my galleries. I will deliver a series of sculptures and landscapes in mid-June. I am making an attempt this year to add a couple of galleries, produce some items for market and have a reliable income coming other than teaching. Of course, I cannot say "no" to my usual juried shows and exciting invitationals that may come my way. Oh, my life is full! This is what's coming up (my laundry list)
This week:
-Lunch with photographer, Tracy Olan,
-Appt in Belleville with Gallery,
-Kingston arts council Juried show drop off
-hanging of Kollaboration exhibit
-complete commission piece
- Opening for Kollaboration.
Next week:
-NY to pick up felting machine
-Artists round table
-Toronto for a fund-raiser
-KingstonArts Council opening
-Student in studio

Oh, and do the laundry.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

carolina said...

ANDREA,que buena y loca idea ,me encanta!besos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, you are mád woman!
Well done,
will send you a packet of chocolate sooner or later if you need more energy.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus