Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's Up...

Argh, the drive home from Toronto. Miserable.

The opening reception at the Ontario Crafts Council Gallery

Jim Lorriman, Shannon Kennedy and Drowned Rat (I ran 5 blocks in pouring rain!)

Shannon and Lily Yung, who was presented with the Mather award for lifetime acheivement.

Had a great AGM at the Gladstone Hotel with reminders of many highlights from the last year. What a great year for the OCC. I'm so happy to be part if it. Then on to the gallery and a long, white knuckled, wet drive home. A failure, once again, to check the weather.
I had an appointment this morning at the Union Gallery where I will hang the installation "Prophecy" next month and came home to do the household stuff that has suffered in my absence the last week or so. With family events on the weekend, tomorrow will be spent getting some things organized for my trip to Regina, Saskatchewan next week. Looking forward to meeting the group that booked me many emails ago. With school-end and the kids suddenly busy with field trips and what-not, I am ready for the month to end and get down to Bi-ness in my studio.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus