Friday, July 22, 2011

What's Gnu...

A Gnu.
No connection to felting whatsoever, just a lame pun. Although, now that I consider it, that chin fibre has me intrigued.

Pod sketches for piece in the works...although, they have evolved somewhat in translation


A (sideways, if you had not noticed) image of the feature article on "Moi", In "A Needle Pulling Thread" mag. The article is attributed to someone who mostly took things off my website...Oh, well. 10 more images to contribute to my share of the copyright collective, at least.

The last 2 days I have had a lovely woman, Barb, visit from Sioux Lookout, Ontario. She made 2 vessels and they turned out great. She is a natural, for sure. I did have an image here, but the click of the wrong button and it has disappeared. The first was the learning curve piece (albeit, very nice) and the second a shapely, green vessel with a 3d leaf.

The studio sits in silence with wet towels and bags of delicious wool strewn about and it shall remain so until later tomorrow. Saturday brings tournament-soccer-mom duties, grocery shopping and the like. I will hopefully steal away at some point to work on those pods. You know I will keep you posted....

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus