Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's that time again...

My lists are growing, rather than shrinking. My stack of "things to pack" growing taller and taller. Warm weather? Cold weather? Rain? One thing I am packing little of is wool as I will be stopping at New England Felting Supply first to stock up on some goodies and have a wee visit. I am very fortunate to have received a generous grant from the Ontario Arts Council to attend a conference for 9 days. What a treat...I get to hang out with some new friends and former students, as well as many talented feltmakers from around the world who I am so lucky to have as friends. Whoopee! I will take all my electronic devices, camera and the sort, so hope to update you during my travels.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

vilterietje said...

enjoy your trip, because as soon as you leave the house, you will forget about all your lists:)

Judy Martin said...

Wishing you an educational and provoking experience. also fun.

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus