Monday, December 19, 2011

new bags...

A nice simple tote for the gallery. Leather handles and closure.

back view of the bag I made...for ME. It is black c-1/pelsull felted super tight with turquoise-green c-1 detail (on front)

Front of bag. Awesome stainless gate rings and high end leather straps. If I were going to sell this, just the hardware would add $100 retail to the bag.

Can't wait to get the zippers sewn in and use this! I l-o-v-e it. I so rarely felt with black other than an accent colour. Note to self: more black.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

7 comments:

Dolphina said...

I'm usually not a fan of felted bags with handle mounts but this one... WOW! Nice work and isn't it nice to have a present made from ourself to ourself?! I love it!

Anonymous said...

great looking bags Andrea! fun! i have added your blog to my blogroll, so i can pop in again sometime:)

diana said...

Your works are simply beautiful!Ihis black bag is really fantastic!Warm greetings from Poland:)

Becky Utecht said...

I love both these bags!

vilterietje said...

tóó cool:)

FeltersJourney said...

Beautiful bags Andrea! And my goodness I really do like your 'hardware' it compliments the felt so well!
x

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Thanks, All! <3

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus