Sunday, December 25, 2011

Perfection


Does this not make you say, "Yeah, right"? Me too.

Yes, okay... our turkey was pretty darn tasty, a bit over-cooked, par for the course, no? Some guests arrived early, some a bit late...but in all an amazing, wonderful, joyous day that leaves me thankful for the family I have with all the hairs and warts. Three brave cancer survivors sat at our table while others were absent, and dearly missed. In a nutshell, a day that put things in perspective and redefines the meaning of perfection to me. Taking the happy with the sad, the good with the bad, disappointment over gratification, all part of the big picture to end a roller coaster year in this crazy adventure that we call life.

Thanks to you all for your support and kindness, criticism and advice, for checking in to hear my rambling or (hopefully) pick up on a tid-bit or two that makes your own work better or is at least of interest. It's been a long road wearing many hats to continue to be a full time feltmaker and worth ever bump to have met the many friends and mentors that continue to drive and influence my work...Chris, Jorie, Chad, Karo and Rod, and Sharon to name a few.

I will begin the new year with gratitude and just see where the wool takes me. I will keep you posted, as always....My best to you all.


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus