Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Teapots!

I know what I want to do today. Everything! I must, however pick just one thing. In the meantime, I thought I would show you the latest work I have completed for the show "Teapots!" for the Morgan Contemporary Glass Gallery. This is an invitational show that brings together artists in many mediums to create a teapot form. This is my 3rd year and 4th teapot. 2 of my teapots have been sold to Sonny Kamm for his collection. I believe the intention is to have a permanent museum collection at the Fuller Craft Museum of the many (many) teapots he has collected. The 3rd is in a private collection and I have hopes for the new one...

Tree Pot 2013

Green Tea 2012 (Kamm Collection)

I Spiked the Tea 2012 (private collection)

Lost Opportunity 2011 (Kamm Collection)

 So off to the studio today to work on a piece for a group show. Then I can reward myself with a little play time! I will keep you posted.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

3 comments:

Els said...

Ha, I think "the queen of tea cosies" will be delighted when she would see this ...

Unknown said...

great idea, perfect form- just great ...

GalaFilc said...

Gorgeous works!!!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus