Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lots of things cooking!


First, sorry for my brief absence. For a change it was not due to slothing or trying to get my head around ideas.

 have been switching gears on some things and also back to more work on the computer (not my favorite...huge time suck!!). However, with new goals comes research and making plans. While I do this, of course, the days tick away and all the responsibilities in my (wonderful) life continue.

I have been experimenting with some few pieces for my exhibitions early next year (Yes, on-going. cannot slip by the wayside or I will be scrambling big-time), producing work for a couple of new galleries.

I have also been booking some travel with shows and teaching in a couple of exciting international places. Once things are confirmed, I will be sure to share with you. I will keep you posted!


 Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

6 comments:

Jane Perala said...

I always look forward to your posts. They are so informative and the photos are great. At my beginners stage in felting, that is very much appreciated.

Lorena Cassady said...

Aha! Now I see where you REALLY are! What a lovely blog...I will enjoy exploring it!

Atlas Equipments said...

Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thank you!

- Portable Concrete Mixers | Concrete Mixing | Mobile Concrete

Gujarat Carz said...

i love your blog, don’t find many that are so clear, it is nice to see that someone really understands.

- cab services in india | cab hire ahmedabad | taxi hire in ahmedabad

OZsupplier said...

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

- seafood exports | milk exports

Handicraft Shopping India said...

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve offered to your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work.

- handicraft from india | handicrafts in india | handicraft in india

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus