Saturday, October 12, 2013

UPDATES!

Corugosa
I spent part of the day getting the studio put back together and then buckled down and made some needed website edits. I have new work. I am beginning a new chapter in my work and a new look is soooo in order...so I hope you will go here:  www.andrea-graham.com

I think you will like it! Much cleaner and a site I don't cringe when people say they have visited. You will note I removed the landscape, wearables and student work pages. It just was really not the place for them anymore. I will continue to share images of my teaching here on my blog and update you on all my travels (Florence, Italy in a couple of weeks!) and..well, the other stuff has been so widely shared and "pinned" there is no need to include them on my site. Now to order some new business cards and postcards and I am good to go!

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus